Website – http://moneymagnate.in | Stock Advisory Company
- By accessing www.moneymagnate.in you agree to have read, understood and be legally bound by the terms of the following terms of this agreement. “Company” means Moneymagnate and any of its subsidiaries existing now, or as may be formed/incorporated in the future.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyrights, mask work rights, confidential information rights, trademark, trade name, distinguishing guise, trade secret or know-how rights, all rights of whatsoever nature in respect of information, and any other intangible rights or privileges of a nature similar to any of the foregoing, in every case in any part of the world and whether or not registered. Intellectual Property Rights shall also include without limitation all rights in any applications and granted registration for any of the foregoing rights
- Information: Information about any and every Stock including prices, news, charts, sectors. Stock ideas and Tips are opinions of the users of the Site.
- Company is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links that lead out from our Site. The company does not endorse in any way any advertisers on our web pages. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any alliance, dealing or transaction with any of them.
- The Stock Tips and Commodity Tips, views, blogs, comments etc. made by the users and placed on the Site are their own independent views and Company, its owners, management, shareholders, and employees are in no way linked to these users, or have a vested or beneficial interest in any of the user’s tips etc.
- The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF GOODWILL INCURRED BY USER, ARISING IN ANYWAY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTEMPLATED HEREUNDER, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR BASED ON A WARRANTY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.